Hi,

We are developing a project in which we have a view showing matrix of images ( a common theme). As an enhancement, we would like to support some animations while performing operations like adding, removing, reloading images to this view . As an example we could consider
Apple's  Preview 4.0.

Though we might have to change our existing implementation to some extent, we think switching to IKImageBrowserView is a good option. With this
change we can support most of the animations mentioned above.

However there are a few things where we think we might run into trouble.

1. We need to customize the selection of the item as in iTunes.

2. We might in the future customize the individual thumbnails.

3.  Editing title of the thumbnail.

Considering the above 3 requirements we found that IKImageBrowserView is not so flexible. We think it is not possible for us to customize individual images. We tried by overriding drawrect : of IKImageBrowserView. However, we discovered that
if drawrect : is overridden in IKImageBrowserView, it displays nothing.

So our question boils down to the following:

1. Are we right in our approach of using IKImageBrowserView?
2. If so, how could be achieve the above requirements by leveraging IKImageBrowserView? 2a. Please let us know if there is any workaround for customizing individual images in IKImageBrowserView. 2b. Is there a method to edit text displayed in IKImageBrowserView by clicking on the text area.

Thank you.

Regards,
Srinivas.
Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to
and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its
attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe.
However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or
virus.