You should know that there is no public API for writing a Mail.app plugin.

Whatever you write can, and very probably will, break in the future.

On 21-Apr-09, at 11:39 AM, geoff...@fileflow.com wrote:

Hi everyone.

I'm writing a plugin to Mail.app in objective-C and it is going alright but I have a major problem. I want to get the message text written by the user and I don't seem to be able to. I have a CompositeBackEnd object that seems to allow me to get the message body but I cannot get it as a string.

Anyone with an idea about how I can do this?