On 21 Apr 2009, at 22:53, Kyle Sluder wrote:

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Scott Anguish <sc...@cocoadoc.com> wrote:
You should know that there is no public API for writing a Mail.app plugin.

And please file a bug regarding this glaring omission.

--Kyle Sluder

Good point. I know all this but I'm willing to take the chance and update version of the plugins when new Mail.app is coming. But I really would need some help getting the body message as a String.

--Geoffrey Rekier