It says....

Running…
(gdb) po $rdi
Value can't be converted to integer.
(gdb)

On Apr 22, 2009, at 2:56 PM, Nick Zitzmann wrote:

On Apr 22, 2009, at 12:36 PM, Daniel Child wrote:

Since none of the methods below are things I have written, I'm not sure where to go from here. How can I go about finding out what is causing this?

Start by printing the exception to the console using the po command when the exception is thrown.

Intel 32: po *(int *)($ebp+8)
Intel 64: po $rdi
PPC: po $r3

What does it say?