On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Eric E. Dolecki <edole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, so I have this...
>
> [NSTimer scheduledTimerWithTimeInterval:0.2 target:selfselector:@selector(onTimer:) userInfo:nil repeats:NO];
>
> And then my selector looks like this:
> - (void)onTimer:(NSTimer *)timer {
>    NSLog(@"%@", [timer userInfo] );
> }

  Looks right to me.

> Now, all I might need to do is to somehow package up the tableView and the
> indexPath and stuff that into something and declare that as the userInfo?
> And what might that look like?

  It would look like my previous response suggested. Use those
collection classes (NSDictionary, NSArray, etc.). In your case, I'd
use a dictionary with your table as the key "table", the index path as
key "indexPath", etc.

  Consult the documentation if you're unfamiliar with NSDictionary /
NSMutableDictionary.

--
I.S.