Okay, so I know I can somehow cache them... but I have some noob questions.
- how do I cache the images themselves? Some binary data object written to
the disk? How?
- how do I check if the image has already been loaded (check an
NSMutableArray populated with dictionaries with a url string and url key?)
- if I find that the image has been cached (somehow), how do I use that
image instead?

--
http://ericd.net
Interactive design and development