I have a serious (well serious according to my own standards) glitch I came
across using NSScrollView (around an NSTableView) when using it with
NSSplitView. I don't want to bore you with a long description, so I made this
nice movie of the glitch:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/496106/scrollViewSplitViewGlitch.mov

The glitch is, as you see, when you have set up a table view with NO AUTOMATIC
COLUMN SIZING (which is something that I require), and drag the split view
divider quickly with the mouse over the boundary of the last column, you see a
blinking unwanted vertical scrollbar.
How on earth can I get rid of this?

I tried everything I could think of, such as doing setNeedsDisplay:YES on all
of the table view, scroll view, and the clip view upon resize. But alas, no
avail.
Can you think of something? You should easily be able to reproduce this in
Xcode in under a minute.

Thanks, U.