On 26-May-09, at 4:48 PM, colo wrote:

I want to really get Cocoa and iphone methods etc... so I find myself
in the Docs every other minute. But I find that it's kinda wonky to
see where things subclass from or what goes with what as examples. I
know there was some sort of guide to navigating it and learning from
it better.

Do you know of such a resource? Tried google. Still trying. Good
stuff, but nothing concrete yet.

Not sure what you are looking for exactly, but the Foundation and AppKit pdfs available at the links below have class hierarchy diagrams in their introduction that might be helpful.

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/ObjC_classic/index.html > <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ApplicationKit/ObjC_classic/index.html >

And I like AppKiDo for browsing the api

<http://homepage.mac.com/aglee/downloads/appkido.html>

;david