I too tried AppKiDo and eventually went back to XCode's built-in documentation tool. My only peeve with XCode's doc tool is that copying and pasting code from the doc pages sometimes introduces non- ascii characters onto my source files. I use an external editor (BBEdit), rather than XCode's own, so I can't use XCode's code- completion feature. That, in fact, is something I wish BBEdit's integration with XCode would provide as well, but that's a peeve for another list entirely.

Wagner