Thanx Nick for your reply.But in my window I am not getting the image I want
to display. Here is my code -

- (id) init

{

[super init];

NSLog(@"AppController::init : Setting the windows content");

NSBundle *myBundle = [NSBundle mainBundle];

if (myBundle == NULL)

{

NSLog(@"AppController::init : myBundle is NULL");

}

else

{

NSLog(@"AppController::init : myBundle is not NULL");

}

 NSString *path = [myBundle pathForResource:@"winImg" ofType:@"png"];

 NSLog(@"AppController::init : Image file path : %@", path);

NSImageView *winContent = [[NSImage alloc] initWithContentsOfFile:path];

 [ appWindow setContentView: winContent];

 NSLog(@"AppController::init : The windows content has been set");

return self;

}

I can see all the logs. But not the image in back ground of my app window.
Am I doing any thing wrong in this code?

Regards
Cocoa.learner.