On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Chris Jones <littlemaca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The error is: [NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil
> value. And the StandardAboutPanel does not appear.

[...]

> I don't think it could get more simple, but I can't see where I'm passing a
> nil value. I thought this was related to a missing piece of info in
> info.plist, but all required fields seem to be present.

Set a breakpoint on -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:] and a
condition for when the object parameter is nil. (The specific
condition is going to depend upon what architecture you are debugging
in.)

When you stop there, examine the value for the key. Hopefully at that
point the problem is obvious.

- Jim