Ok.
I want to Know two things about graphics in cocoa since I've never much worked with them outside of adding icons to menus and tableviews.

First, Do I have to learn OpenGL in order to utilize 3d data? I was hoping maybe there would be a way to use things I have built in Blender via cocoa some how. Or is it possible to some how use a 3d format of some type in an NSImage or something similar.

Second. Does the QTKit provide any way of using a chroma key? I have so effects that are animations in movie formats. They are all on a specific shade of blue background and I was hoping that I could use these animations via qtkit or some part of quicktime without having to delete the background and save a bunch of png frames I animate later.

Thank
April