Hi Stephen,

one approach that I have successfully employed several times when having to do a substantial amount of dreadful and error-prone mechanical work on xib files, of the kind you're talking about, is to use a text-editor and do a search and replace on the contents of the xib file. This works because xib files are xml files.

So, in your particular case, I'd set up ONE tab then copy all of its contents to all other 9 tabs, then save and close the xib file. Then I'd open the same xib file in a text editor (my favorite is BBEdit) and do a search/replace for the controller name. You can even do a grep search and replace so you won't have to do the same operation 9 times, but only once.

If you haven't done this before, though, I strongly recommend that you keep a backup of your xib file prior to messing with it inside the text editor, because it's easy to muck things up and end up with a corrupted xib file.

Good luck.
Wagner