Hello,

I completely stumped with allowing my application to be called from
apple-script. After reading of apple docs, I added simple sdef file
and two keys to info.plist. Sdef file contains only standard suite and
nothing added by me, but even with this I can't run the simplest
script like this one:

tell application "MyApp"
    get name of document 1
end tell

My application has opened documents, but script returns "can't get
name of document 1".

Actually, my question is simple: I have document-based cocoa
application, my document class (MyDocument) has one property
(aProperty) and one method (doSomething). Please show me the simplest
sdef file that will allow me to create documents from script, access
my property and call my method.

Thank you.