On Jun 21, 2009, at 10:37 AM, Donnie Lee wrote:

I created NSTableView and bind table column with NSTextFieldCell with
custom NSValueTransformer subclass to NSArrayController. My value
transformer should return NSAttributedString transformed from
NSString. Everything works fine except that the table shows NSString
instead of NSAttributedString. It looks like: "My text{NSFont =
"LucidaGrande....}". How to make the right behavior for my value
transformer?

The documentation for the value binding of NSTableView says that NSString and NSNumber are the supported value types.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/CocoaBindingsRef/BindingsText/NSTextFieldCell.html#/ /apple_ref/doc/uid/NSTextFieldCell-DontLinkElementID_657

Jim