On Jun 23, 2009, at 11:06 AM, Kyle Sluder wrote:

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 6:53 AM, Jim Correia<jim.corr...@pobox.com> wrote:
On Jun 23, 2009, at 1:35 AM, Kyle Sluder wrote:
I do not see where you're finding this.  The bindings documentation
says: "The object should be suitable for the passing to
setObjectValue."  Maybe it's in the conceptual docs?

In the link I included in my last email (which was wrapped when sent to the
list):

Okay... but you are aware that's the documentation for
NSTextFieldCell, not NSTableColumn?  Bindings in a table view are done
on the table column, not on the cells themselves.

Correct. I should have read the original question more carefully.

Binding an NSTableColumn to a model object property which returns an NSAttributedString works correctly. As does binding to a property through a value transformer which returns an NSAttributedString.

Jim