Hi,

I've started learning Cocoa. I want to write a simple email client to
do some 'real world' coding and to learn more about the framework. I
thought there would be a simple way to send email in Cocoa, but a
quick search on Google only turned up
http://vafer.org/blog/20080604120118, which dates from 2008. I had a
look at each of the projects mentioned there though, but none of them
have been updated in months.

How do I deal with email in Cocoa?

I could use an existing C library, but I thought there would be
something that had been integrated already with the rest of Cocoa.
Your advice is appreciated.

Regards,

--
Isaac