Every version of OS X and therefore every Mac that can run OS X can run Cocoa apps. Not necessarily any Coco app (certain features like core data or properties only became available with a specific OS release), but some version of Cocoa. I started writing Cocoa on a G3 tower, so anything you've been able to buy this milleniun is fine.

Sent from my iPhone