Hi All,

I need following functionality to be implemented in NSTableView. "Selecting Multiple cells of single column in NSTableView".

        I subclassed NSTableView and created class TestTableView.

        I have done following 3 things.

1)I have overriden mouseDown method

With the help of mouse point, I am getting currentSelectedColumn and currentSelectedRow.

I am using frameOfCellAtColumn:row: method to determine frame of selected cell and adding cell's rect to selectedCellsRectArray array.

2)I have overriden highlightSelectionInClipRect: method

        I observed that this method will be called for

        a) Entire table rect
        b) For selected rows rect.

        a)
In this case, I am taking each cell rect from alreadyDrawnCells array and highlighting corresponding rect.

        b)
In this case, I am taking intersection of rowRect and cellRect

If intersection rect is equalTo cellRect, then I am highlighting cell.

I am adding Highlighted cell's rect to alreadyDrawnCells array.

3) I created custom class for NSTextFieldCell and overriden following method

- (NSColor *)highlightColorWithFrame:(NSRect)cellFrame inView:(NSView *)controlView
{
        return nil;
}

Above implementation is working fine, if my application is active.

If i switch to other app and come back to my App, selection is not working properly. Something is going wrong in highlightSelectionInClipRect: method implementation.

         Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dinakar P