Hi all,

I have 2 tabs, with an IKImageBrowserView in each tab.

I have implemented imageBrowser:writeItemsAtIndexes:toPasteboard: so I
can drag images from one IKImageBrowserView to another, and have also
implemented imageBrowser:removeItemsAtIndexes: so images can be
removed.

However, reordering doesn't work:
- (BOOL) imageBrowser:(IKImageBrowserView *) view moveItemsAtIndexes:
(NSIndexSet *)indexes toIndex:(NSUInteger)destinationIndex
{
        NSLog(@"we are moving items");
        return YES;
}

This method isn't even called when I drag to reorder. There's also no
cursor that shows up when I move the images to a position.

Any idea what I can be doing wrong?