On 18.07.2009, at 11:51, Chase Meadors wrote:

IB should sync with it's relative Xcode project if they are both open. Are you actually saving changes to the AppController source files after you edit them?

As I wrote, when I opened IB for the first time, "Actions" panel already had "AppController.h" title and contained my previously declared action. Therefore I thought IB was synchronized with the source file. Am I incorrect?

On a second note, the "-" button is gray because you can only remove actions in IB that you've added in IB.

Nice! And how to remove that action or at least how to rename it? For example I've done it by mistake, for testing or similar purposes. Now I can't remove such action or outlet, though I've closed IB, removed the action from the source file, then opened IB again. The action (or outlet) still exists in the object properties list.

I think the only way to remove it is to edit XIB file manually - not a simple way, isn't it?

Thanks.