On 19/07/2009, at 10:46 PM, Alexander Bokovikov wrote:

On 19.07.2009, at 18:05, Graham Cox wrote:

Delete the actions/outlets from the source file, save, and in IB they'll show up with a yellow colour and a 'x' in the list views (right-click on the target object to show the HUD view of the connections). Then clicking the yellow x deletes the phantom connection.

Thanks to all, who replied, but nothing helps :( I tried to reload (synchronize) IB with sources, but without luck. All what I have now is illustrated at screenshots attached. As you can see, bindings panel has four outlets, two of which are connected and other two are free. At the same time Outlets panel at Info page shows only two outlets. AppController's popup menu also shows four outlets. And I don't see any way to delete two free outlets. Moreover, I don't understand, how it could happen, that IB allows existence of more than one object's outlet with the same name. I don't like the idea to clear the XIB and create it all again, but definitely I will be more careful next time I'll have a deal with it!

So, have you tried what I suggested?

Right-click on the target object that you've changed *in the main view*. In the HUD window that pops up, look for yellow text with a 'x' button. Click it to delete. This should update what you are seeing in the bindings panel. It may not be possible to do the same thing directly in the bindings panel's list, but I do know the above does work, I use it frequently.

--Graham