On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM, I. Savant<idiotsavant2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  That's just not true. Plenty of bugs in the frameworks. I've
> personally logged dozens.  It's USUALLY your code but certainly not
> always.

It's not intended to be an accurate statement.  The point is to avoid
jumping to conclusions.  Framework code is far more exposed than your
own, and it is immensely more likely that you've screwed up than the
Quartz devs have.

>  If you have an app where a "column" is a first-class conceptual
> model, for example, you might need a more interactive header cell ...
> There be dragons.

You mean like OmniOutliner?  :)

>  As to the OP's problem, however, I suspect the real issue is
> probably pretty simple since he did not mention heavy customization.
> Could be wrong though ...

This is where I was coming from.  Then I looked at the stack trace and
saw NSLayerKitGlue.  He might not be doing anything complicated, but
AppKit is.

--Kyle Sluder