On Jul 26, 2009, at 2:53 PM, gumbo...@mac.com wrote:
Can you go into a bit more detail with regard to the setting up the bindings? do I bind the tableView column to an arrayController which handles the rows? what model key path?

Personally, I recommend that you avoid bindings like the plague until you're comfortable with the datasource approach.

Unfortunately, I know from experience that when the row count gets above 8xx,000, NSTableView can no longer accurately draw rows in the view (if they are the standard-sized text fields). But that is well beyond that magic tipping point :-)

I imagine the largest table would be about 15x300, but I don't like making these assumptions, Murphy's law #1) I am a little concerned about this, how much sleep should I be losing over this problem?

15x300 is trivial.