Yeah, you are right.
I did my own code and is working well for me.
My code is :

    srandom(time(NULL));
    BOOL val;
    val = FALSE;
    array = [[NSMutableArray alloc]initWithCapacity:15];
    firstNo = random()%15+1;
    [array addObject:[NSNumber numberWithInt:firstNo]];
    for(i=1;i<15;i++){
        firstNo = random()%15+1;
        for(j=0;j<[array count];j++){

            if((firstNo == [[array objectAtIndex:j]intValue] )){
                i--;
                val = TRUE;
                break;

        if(val){
            val = FALSE;
            continue;
        }
        else{

            [array addObject:[NSNumber numberWithInt:firstNo]];

Thanks