On Aug 6, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Pierce Freeman wrote:

Hi Eric:

I'll make sure to file a big about that - hopefully it can get resolved before shipment. But, when using the key, it should stop Exposé, shouldn't
it?  I have also tested this and it still doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Hmm, yes, the keystroke to invoke Exposé should still be blocked. I can't say offhand why it wouldn't be.

And is there any way to make reproduce the "display capture effect" without using this or SetSystemUIMode. I am attempting to make a full screen app, and don't want the user to have to disable this in the system preferences.

You can actually capture the display with the CGDisplayCapture API - Exposé can't be invoked when the display is captured. Otherwise, I don't think so.

-eric