On Aug 11, 2009, at 4:22 PM, Trygve Inda wrote:

My app has never done this for me, but how can the OS say it is not an Intel
App when it is a 32/64 universal binary?

You keep saying "app", but that string you mentioned earlier appears in System Preferences if the preferences application failed to open a preference pane bundle for some reason, so I'm assuming you meant "preference pane" where you said "app". Are you sure you're building your pane for Intel 32 and PPC 32 and no other architectures? Can you ask the users to share their console log at the point when they attempt to load the pane?

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>