On Aug 12, 2009, at 1:36 AM, Trygve Inda wrote:

It is not an app, but a .prefpane. It is built as a 32/64 ppc/intel, so that
it runs native on all architectures including 10.6.

On my systems it runs Intel 32 on 10.5 and Intel 64 on 10.6. It also has PPC
32 code in it.

Sadly, we can't talk about Snow Leopard here yet. What does it say in the users' consoles after System Preferences rejects the pane? The clue is going to be in that message. (They might have to refresh the console window if Console is running at the same time as System Preferences.)

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>