I'm writing a Mac application to process data for use with my iPhone app. It would be handy for development purposes to directly read from and write to my connected iPhone app's document directory. I know the Organizer can read my app's document directory and have used that, but I want to do it with my own Mac app. Is there a way to access the Document Directory of a connected iPhone from my home-brew Mac OS X application?