In XCode, class files for core data entities can be generated by selecting the data model, then selecting New File from the File menu and selecting Managed Object Class from the window. If you edit the class files and then edit the data model, there seems to be no way to sync the changes in the data model to the edited class files. I found mogenerator:
    http://rentzsch.com/code/mogenerator
But it does not seem to work on my .xcdatamodel file. How do others keep their classes in sync with their data model?

-Mike