Hi,

I have made a short screen recording of my issue:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christophercjensen/3837784580/

As you might notice, I have an NSDictionaryController MetaData which has it's contents set to an NSMutableDictionary metadata.
My window has a NSTableview with two columns:
Column 1 is set to be text fields and is bound to MetaData.arrangedObjects.key Column 2 is set to be pop up cells and is bound to MetaData.arrangedObjects.value

metadata (the NSMutableDictionary) has NSString's as keys (name, year), while the value is set to NSArray's of strings (name1, name2, etc). The bindings are working just fine, as the fields are populated with the values, but the popup cell's won't allow me to select a different value. I can see that it switches for a second, before it instantly changes it back. I am certain this is all due to something I am doing incorrectly. I tried replacing the NSArray's of strings with an NSArrayController, as I thought it might have something to do with the NSArray not understanding what a "selection" was, but I couldn't get the bindings to work then (something about copyZone not being a valid key). I also tried creating a regular NSPopupButton and bind that to an NSArray, and that worked fine; which makes me wonder if it maybe has something to do with the NSArray being the value of the NSMutableDictionary. But enough of me guessing...

Hopefully someone has a suggestion or idea what is going on.
I have uploaded the source code if someone wants to play with it themselves:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=31154f414434c26308f8df73f2072ed6e04e75f6e8ebb871

Thanks,
Chris