I've been noticing this for a little while now. For some wacky reason, the thread that tickles default buttons and progress indicators to update is somehow no long working in my app. Default buttons don't pulsate and the progress indicators don't spin. The GUI is fully responsive otherwise, but these items don't animate properly. Does anyone have any clue as to why that would happen?

--
Seth Willits