I'm trying to integrate OCUnit unit tests more fully with our
continuous integration system. Out of the box, Hudson supports test
output in the xUnit XML format produced by JUnit, CppUnit, nose (a
python test framework), etc. Is there any way to get otest to produce
this XML formatted output? If not, can anyone point me towards a tool
that converts otest output to xUnit XML format?

Thanks!

Barry