Have a look at this http://osx-ci.blogspot.com ...

I've got cobertura style coverage using scan-build, gcovr, gcov and the unit
testing framework from the google toolbox for mac, however it should work
for otest so long as the unit tests are actually invoked. Turning on the
profiling will enable all of the coverage reporting when the unit tests are
run (as your code is compiled and linked with the -fprofile-arcs switch)

You may need to modify the linking section to point at the libgcov.a that is
relevant for your project (-isysroot is a bit broken, it ignores the SDK you
define and goes for the one in /usr/lib/gcc ... which is a pain when you're
compiling for the iPhone simulator)

hope that helps