Hi,
I have the following hierarchy to save programatically (e.g.):

my english path name/some french dir name/some french file name.file

Now I'm using NSFileManager to do this:
1. create a folder at "my english path name". correctly done.
2. change current dir to "my english path name" and creating "some french dir name". correctly done. 3. change current dir to "my english path name/some french dir name". fails as the file is saved eventually in the folder "my english path name" 's last dir, and not in "some french dir name". 4. I write to the file using write(), for this I get the FileHandle (using NSFileHandle) and then file descriptor from file handle. The data goes into the file but after closing the file handle, the file is showing zero bytes.

I need to fix this immediately.
Please help.
What other options I have besides NSFileManager and NSFileHandle, that would work?

Wishes,
Nick