On Aug 29, 2009, at 18:18:42, Ben Trumbull wrote:

Hard to say without more details, but it does look like a Cocoa Bindings bug. If you could create a new sample project with your NIB and your model and reproduce this, and then attach it to a bug report, that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks for the reply, Ben. I've just sent a DTS request for help with this. Follow-up ID "82245382". I'll submit a bug report if it turns out to be an Apple bug instead of mine.

I included this demo project (extracted from the problem app, Narrator):

<http://www.dejal.com/files/2009/snowycoredatademo.zip>

On running this app, it will automatically open a bundled document that demos the exceptions. You can create a new document to show that basic document creation works fine. Saving also works. It's loading documents that fails (loading documents from previous versions (with no model changes) or from this version both fail.

--

David Sinclair, Dejal Systems, LLC - d...@dejal.com
Dejal blog - http://www.dejal.com/blog/