On Sep 10, 2009, at 2:51 AM, Steve Cronin wrote:

My base SDK is set to 10.6 and a deployment of 10.4.
Everything was peachy under 10.5 and XC3.1 no such warnings or errors.

Sooo does this mean I cannot use XC3.2 unless I fix all these issues?

Nib deployment targets are actually set in the nibs, not the project. If you still want to target Tiger, you should fix the errors, since overlapping views are hit-and-miss on Tiger. Alternately, if you want to switch to targeting Leopard, then you can do it by clicking on the info toolbar button in IB and switching the deployment target there.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>