Hi,

I'm trying to add a help book to one of my apps and am falling at what seems like the last hurdle. I've added a folder with the help files to my Resources group and added Help Book directory name, Help Book identifier and Help file to my Info.plist file. When I run the app I can choose my application help from the Help menu but when the Help Viewer loads it says "Help Viewer cannot open this content". I've cut down my top-level help html file to virtually nothing but I still get the same message. It displays fine in Safari.

I've not been able to work out what's happening from the Apple documentation (so far) - it refers to lots of plist entries that don't appear when I use the pop-up menu to choose them in the Xcode plist editor and that don't seem to be used in other applications' info.plist files. Am I missing something obvious?

Any help (sic) would be most appreciated.

Rev. Andy