Hi,

Many thanks to all who replied, most especially Matt for your very helpful screencast. The main problem seemed to be that I'd added a 'help file' entry to my info.plist that was screwing things up.

It seems like changes to the help book don't percolate through to Xcode very well, especially in debug builds. When I make changes to the html files the only failsafe way to get them to register is to remove the help folder from the project and re-insert it. And sometimes to delete the executable before rebuilding. Oh well, I can live with that.

The only remaining problem is with links. I have a link between html pages on the same level:

This works in Safari but not through Help Viewer. Any ideas?

Rev. Andy