I don't quite understand why you don't see the word "NSNumber" in my code... when you said twice incorrectly that it doesn't involve an NSNumber????

nor why you don't see the word "NSArray" in my code. when you said again incorrectly you don't see an array being used?????

Nor why you don't believe it is the "REAL" code?????

nor why you want me to use encoding for an NSNumber?

it is pretty obvious other people understand what they are looking at.

maybe you ought to look and see if you can see where those words are used, and how they are used...