Well, I've had some odd experiences with the game kit. For instance my iPod g1 seems to be able to receive data through bluetooth even though it cannot send data. But What I'm trying to figure out is how to detect if the device has bluetooth so that the options for it only show if the device is bluetooth enabled. I may have over looked something, but I cannot figure out how to do that. Is there something in the api for this?