That's how I have it set up right now but what I was hoping to do was set it up so that people do not even see the option for bluetooth if the ipod can't do it.

Also can any one explain why my iPod g1 gets the bluetooth incoming data? My receive data handler is being tripped, and the ipod is available in the simulator's browser even though the thing does not support bluetooth, which is why I don't want the option available. The app I am doing makes a two way exchange upon connection and since the G1 cant do that I don't want it to even init a session.