On Sep 15, 2009, at 10:08 PM, Alex Curylo wrote:

On 15-Sep-09, at 6:57 PM, cocoa-dev-requ...@lists.apple.com wrote:

You can do custom fonts on the iPhone, but you cannot use system
controls to draw with them. You have to draw yourself each glyph.

Sure you can. It's just tricky.

http://www.alexcurylo.com/blog/2009/05/29/custom-fonts/

I had seen some hints at this in my searching, and this looks to be quite a nice implementation and should make using custom fonts fairly straight forward.

However, my original question was regarding web views and whether there was a way to include custom fonts in the application bundle and then access them for use in a UIWebView.

Best,
->Ben
--
Ben Lachman