I want to to set some controls' targets programmatically, but don't
need to change their actions. Interface Builder shows a binding for
"Target", which is perfect, but I can't find a way to set a control's
action in IB *without* hooking up a target.

What's the right way to do this? I could create an object with stub
methods, or even put them on an existing object (like the file's
owner, the one to which I'm binding the controls' targets), but those
are ugly solutions.