On Oct 5, 2009, at 3:12 PM, Iceberg-Dev wrote:

Is it the intended behavior that resizing an Alert Sheet in Mac OS X 10.5.8 on a MacBook Pro produces a lot of blinking? I have a custom alert sheet that can be resized and when I resize it on a MacBook Pro (either 9400 or 9600 GPU), the resize operation produces flicking.

No, it should be smooth.
Is the entire sheet window appearing and disappearing, or just the contents? Is anything being logged to the console while resizing, like error/ exception messages?