I have a settings pane similar to Weather's settings pane. I have a Done button on the right hand side which needs to trigger a flip animation to get back to the main view. I'm having trouble getting the UIBarButtonItem to trigger. I've tried setting the target and action properties of UIBarButtonItem but that doesn't seem to do anything. Am I required to use a UINavigationController for this scenario? I've read up on navigation controllers in the View Controller Programming Guide but I'm not having much luck. Any input would be appreciated.