Yes, user interaction enabled is set in IB for the nav bar.

On Oct 7, 2009, at 9:04 PM, Luke the Hiesterman wrote:

Make sure that your navBar's userInteractionEnabled property is set to YES.

Luke

On Oct 7, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Anthony Smith wrote:

Hm, both seem to be fine.

- (void)viewDidLoad {
        [super viewDidLoad];

        if (doneButton != nil) {
                NSLog(@"NOT NIL");
        }

        [doneButton setTarget:self];
        [doneButton setAction:@selector(displayShuffleView:)];
}

<Screen shot 2009-10-07 at 8.52.29 PM.png>

NOT NIL is being printed and the connections are for my FileOwner (UIViewController). The UIBarButtonItem is in a UINavigationBar. I'm probably missing something simple here.