On Oct 8, 2009, at 7:01 PM, David M. Cotter wrote:

Read the documentation
i have extensively read the documentation

tell us what you tried (preferably by posting your code), and we might be able to help.
i told you: i set the cursor in response to the user pressing enter after editing a text edit.

  (sigh)

Since you read the documentation, you'll know there's more than one way to do so and clearly things that can interfere (cursor rects). When you're ready to ask questions the smart way:

  ... I'll take your inquiry more seriously.

--
I.S.