yes i have been using remote debugging the whole time.

On Oct 9, 2009, at 10:00 AM, Sean McBride wrote:

On 10/7/09 5:50 PM, David M. Cotter said:

how do i tell the OS to stop setting my cursor to the beachball whilst
stopped in the debugger?  i'm debugging my cursor setting stuff and
that makes it impossible

Debugging such things is often easier with two machines. This is dated,
but a good starting point:
<http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/qa/qa2001/qa1279.html>