On Oct 9, 2009, at 3:55 AM, Zephyroth Akash wrote:

I get the Info.plist of the app like this.
NSMutableDictionary *infoPlist = [[NSBundle mainbundle] infoDictionary];

After the update of some resources I want to write the new version of these resources in the Info.plist.

No problem.

But when the app execute : [infoPlist writeToFile:pathToInfoPlistOfTheApp atomically:YES];

Nothing happens even if I change the path to my desktop, the dictionary is not written.

Are there some limitations ?

There are limitations on what types of objects you can put in a dictionary such that it can be written out to a property list file. Specifically, only NSData, NSDate, NSNumber, NSString, NSArray, and/or NSDictionary objects. Any other type of object in the dictionary will cause the write to fail.